Friday, June 1, 2007

Animal Farm#7

are there any settings in this novel which you have found to be beautiful? or disturbing? or memorable? describe these settings and comment on why they were meaningful to you.

The only setting which I found well not beautiful, but just memorable was just the animal farm and Mr. Jones’s cabinet. This is because I remember the beginning of the story. The animals started to complain about Mr. Jones because the way of taking care of the farm, so the animals attacked the cabinet and mess the whole place up. This is how the whole animal farm thing started and also the anthem and commandment they have made. I think because of how he did not care for the animals and how he treated them. I guess that is what motivated the animals and the animals are almost doing the same thing to Mr. Jones. This is why it is memorable and meaningful for me. It starts at a place where it should be peaceful and boring and starts to be vicious and gory. That is why it struck me whenever I think about the story how unique it could be. It seems like a peaceful place has been attacked by and alien just like “Sign” the movie. Anyways I thought this book showed a lot of history and feeling about the past.

No comments: