Friday, June 1, 2007

animal Farm #8

How I thought about the book
The book was funny and interesting. It was very educational if you know the World War II history. I think this book was fun out of the other book I read. It was really interesting. Also it is easier to see what kind of society or government it was. I thought the book was making go into the life of a communist country and following the strict laws. It made me think about all of the history and documentary movies I saw in Geography class, which I am glad that I watched through it and not slept through. Anyways it helps me understand more about why it people do not like communism and why people do like communism. This give me a good scenes of learning. This story was also easier than Fahrenheit 451 too. I understand quickly especially since I understand the history of Stalin the Russian the Soviet Dictator. The rest I do not really know, but if I understand and learn about the history more than I might understand more and see why the story was made like this. I also heard from someone that the author’s name is not really like that. He just faked his name so he could not get caught about writing about communism. Maybe it is true or not. Although this book was miraculous and never made me stop reading until it finished. I think I picked the right book for this time. It was interesting how animals are shown as viscous humanistic characters. I thought that it was a good idea to make this kind of story .

No comments: